We are so excited to bring these beautiful products to you and your customers! Just so we’re all on the same page, here are our terms and conditions. When you place an order, you are acknowledging and accepting them.
- Open stock, so you can mix and match colors & sizes.
- Minimum order $200 ($100 on kids’ overalls).
- We’re happy to provide you photos and backstory about our suppliers – we want your customers to feel great about their purchase because not only is it a lovely item, it allows the crafters to earn a decent living for their skills.
- Exclusivity policy – we won’t sell to 2 shops within same zip code.
- We over-communicate! We will keep you posted about all aspects of your purchase via email, WhatsApp, or whatever means you choose – be sure to let us know what you prefer!
- You pay actual shipping cost from Oregon to your store. We will offer you at least 2 shipping options when ready to ship, as we know different carriers work better in different regions. If you have your own shipping account and wish to use it, we’re happy to do so.
- To ask questions before placing an order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call or text us at 503-207-3214.
- If an item is not in stock at the time you order, you may pre-order it with a 20% deposit. You will receive an estimated shipment window.
- Balance is due once order is ready to ship. Orders will not ship until payment is received in full.
- You may cancel your pre-order and receive a full refund at any time prior to the estimated shipment date, or if we inform you that we will be unable to ship the products during the estimated window. Refunds will be made by the same method of payment you used to pre-order (PayPal, check, etc.)
- Items will be shipped upon receipt of payment. 5% discount if paid by check.
- Returns: All items must be inspected within 15 days of receipt. Returns may only be requested due to defects or flaws. Any returns after the 15 day window will not be accepted. Please contact us and we will arrange for shipping of returned item.
Please note – we make every effort to depict & show samples that are true representations of what you may receive in your order, but due to the artisanal nature of these products, there may be slight color or pattern variations. Your payment of the invoice indicates that you understand and accept this possibility.